Tuesday 7 October 2008

Stuffed up...

Well, I have a stinking cold right now, all snuffles and sore throat so as I can't get out at the moment, here are some images taken at Rodden Nature Reserve over the last few weeks.
This wind scultured tree is just on the turn so is looking quite dramatic at the moment.

A lone Black-headed Gull just passing through.......

A confrontation between a Little Egret and a bunch of Magpies and Carrion Crows, the Little Egret was forced to move on in the end.


5 comments:

Mosura said...

I really like that wind swept tree.

Get well soon!

Anonymous said...

Hope your well very soon Jen, get plenty of max strength Lemsip down you.
"Thas a proper job me dear"

Jenny said...

Hi Alan, thanks, glad you're on the mend too. I want to get out and see how that tree has progressed colourwise.

Hi Roy, that or a wee dram in some hot chocolate...which would you choose! (-:

Eve said...

I think you must have got that cold from me Jenny!! Great photos non the less!!
I had a Hot Tottie....but I think warm lemon and honey might help!
Get Well soon!!

Jenny said...

Hi Evie, thanks for the cold (-: and I'll send hubby out for some lemons!